To all esteemed Scientists, Scholars, Researchers, Eagers!
On 12 April, 2009 (equal to 23 Hamal 1388 Solar year) there will be a researching and scientific seminar by the name of ((Ghori emperor and its position in history, civilization and culture of Afghanistan and its area)) in traditional Kabul city capital of Afghanistan; therefore, we request from
Those respected scientists and researchers exist in provinces and outside of the country that have not send their articles, should send their articles to mentioned address for evaluation.
Those respected foreigner friends coming from outside should contact via telephone for their flight number, date and time of arrival to Kabul International Airport so our staff meet, great and provide them necessary assistance.
Those respected guests planning to come from provinces and outside should arrive one day prior to 12 April 2009 to Kabul city. Information for Address, place and time of opening are available with point of contact mentioned in this letter.
The article's title should be in Dari or Pushto languages and should attach with this notification. We request the esteemed scientists and researcher to send their scientific articles by 30 March, 2009 (equal to 10 Hamal 1388 Solar next year) to Article Evaluation Commission, central social science department, science academy, Afghanistan or send them via email to:
Criteria for Article:
Article should be written by using authenticated, documentary historical resources.
There is no limitation for number of pages to be printed, but should be over 12 pages. In addition, the article should be summarized by (5-10) pages separately for seminar day briefing and should be sent with original pages to Evaluation Commission.
The mater and objective should be related to title, so that it should not interfere to other articles.
Researching and scientific seminar's discussion points ((Ghori emperor and its position in history, civilization and culture of Afghanistan and its area))
1. Prior history and opportunity for Ghori emperor.
2. Political and Geographical territory of Ghori emperor.
3. Organizational and Military structure of Ghori government.
4. Ghori's significant centers and defensive fortification houses.
5. Ferooz Ku city the most popular and big capital of Ghori.
6. Economic and Social situation of Ghori and the borders at the period.
7. Belief and religious in Ghori government at Khurasan Lands.
8. Courtesy and Culture at Ghor's period.
9. Scientists, scholars, educational and cultural centers at Ghoryan period.
10. Ghoryan in India.
11. Sultan Razia position and other educated women at Ghori's period.
12. Jam Namadi tower from civilization and culture of Ghori.
13. Greatness of masonry skill and historical building of Ghori.
14. Ghori's defense against Changiz Khan's attacks and forces.
15. Judge Manhaj Saraj Juzjani, the most popular historian of Ghor's period.
16. Result of research and archeological of Ghor province.
Scholars, Scientists, Researchers and other esteemed friends from outside country that are interested for joining at seminar are responsible to pay for their travel and accommodation. During seminar day, the sponsor will pay for food, place of seminar, and other social services.
Engineer Abdul Rahman Ghori